ssl client auth update

William Ehlhardt williamehlhardt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:26:10 EDT 2011

Update: This is the first time I've been involved in open-source software
development since starting at my current job, so I'm still getting the
appropriate benedictions. I don't expect any problem getting my employer's
blessings, but it is taking some time to get in touch with the right people
and determine precisely how they want it handled.

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 9:46 PM, William Ehlhardt <williamehlhardt at gmail.com