/pidgin/main: a5943b35eb77: Override the WebKitWebView default c...

Elliott Sales de Andrade qulogic at pidgin.im
Sat Aug 11 16:34:03 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Tomasz Wasilczyk
<tomkiewicz.groups at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/8/6 Jorge Villaseñor <salinasv at gmail.com>:
>> On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 2:42 AM, Elliott Sales de Andrade
>> <qulogic at pidgin.im> wrote:
>>> Changeset: a5943b35eb7707c152ac99edb653b8a4c646c234
>>> Author:  Elliott Sales de Andrade <qulogic at pidgin.im>
>>> Date:    2012-08-05 01:25 -0400
>>> Branch:  default

>>> Override the WebKitWebView default context menu.
>>>
>>> The default menu is pretty much useless to us, since it's just
>>> navigational (and we don't have a browser).
>>
>> Don't you think we can also want to have the "Refresh" button in there?

To do what? Most of our content is either generated by the program or
on disk. The only other thing might be custom smileys, but is it even
possible for a UI to request a prpl to refresh a custom smiley?

> I think, this commit broke webkit debug console plugin. This feature
> is sometimes really useful for me.

That can probably be fixed.

--
Elliott aka QuLogic