Fwd: [abc - Information Solution] New ticket has been created

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sun Aug 26 15:04:09 EDT 2012

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 12:49:37PM -0400, Daniel Atallah typed:
> Ugh.  It looks like something horrible is subscribed to the development
> list.
>
> I got this (and another followup) in response to the nicobar email I just
> sent.

We've been receiving this crap every time we e-mail to the development
list for at least a month now.  Mark has made several attempts to get
it resolved, but nothing has worked.  I think we're all about ready to
track down and (figuratively) strangle the person or persons
responsible.

John