Fwd: [abc - Information Solution] New ticket has been created

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Aug 27 17:19:03 EDT 2012

I emailed their support on Aug 11, Aug 22, and again an hour ago and
haven't gotten a response.  I just chatted with someone using the IM
on their website (apparently they decided to send the transcript to
this mailing list (I find it mildly amusing that their software on
this mailing list will send 2 emails back to them in response)).

Hopefully I'll hear back from them within 24 hours... but I'm not
getting my hopes up.  If we don't hear anything, I guess we could send
an email with a unique subject to each person on this mailing list and
see which one gets a response.