Request new feature related to ldap -- show contacts photo automatically

Joey Jiao joey.jiaojg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 19:55:26 EST 2012

Thanks for your feedback.
I found ubuntu stock pidgin and sipe plugin doesn't have this
function. But by compile lastest sipe plugin from source, the icon
downloaded automatically which is cool.

Meanwhile I added more contact info (mobile phone, office location,
deparment inf) when pressing ctrl + o at
https://github.com/JoeyJiao/siplcs/commits/joey.

--
-Joey Jiao