abort libpurple

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Dec 18 11:20:44 EST 2012

As a group we do not offer any sort of private support.  It's possible
you could find someone on this mailing list who would be able to
assist you on a one-on-one basis.  We also do not offer any commercial
licensing.  libpurple is licensed under the GPL, and you are free to
use it under the terms of that license (basically if you distribute
something based on libpurple in binary form, then you must also
distribute the source of your work and you must only link to other
software whose license is compatible with the GPL).