Problem using libpurple with libmysqlclient?

Nguyen Hoa purplevn at outlook.com
Wed Dec 19 11:24:12 EST 2012

Here is what I got from running nullclient example (with 2 lines of code added, which mentioned in my last message)

Moreover, when I pasted those lines of code to another file called db.c
and compiled it together with the nullclient, the problem still happen. I tested on both 32- and 64-bit system.
http://pastebin.com/pMGjCMW2

Has anyone experienced this problem or am I missing something?