Instant Sound on Message

Peter Lawler bleeter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:27:16 EST 2012

On 11/02/12 08:15, iwl wrote:

> I just don't noticed an incoming Message for 2 hours sitting at the
> computer nearly all the time.
> I would like an Sound playing again and again configurable and the chat
> window coming up and blinking all over and such stuff...

It's not my call, but I doubt this would be included in default pidgin.
You could probably bang together a plugin to do it for you. Or extend
the default Message Notification plugin itself to add constant buzzing
beyond the "'URGENT' hint" and "Rasie conversation" and "Present
conversation" stuff.

Pete.