Plans for IPv6 support on windows?

Gunnar Boe gunnar.boe at uninett.no
Wed Jan 18 11:51:31 EST 2012

I have now tested XMPP on:
- an IPv6-only network and also on
- a dual IPv4/IPv6 network

This DLL works on both for XMPP for IPv6 connections.  No problems found
so far.

I have not tested this DLL for :
- XMPP on an IPv4 only network.
- fallback mechanisms on IPv6

I also tried MSN, but that failed (Mirsoft don't have their MSN servers
on IPv6).

We are very grateful for your prompt response and we will continue to
use this dll. Don't hesitate to contact me if you some more specific
testing done relating to IPv6.

This page provide info on domains with IPv6 enabled XMPP servers:
http://www.mrp.net/IPv6_Survey.html

Check out this website if you want IPv6 at home:
http://www.sixxs.net

Cheers,
gunnar