[GSoC 2012] STATS COLLECTOR -- First run and some help needed from devs out there :-)

Sanket Agarwal sanket at sanketagarwal.com
Sat Jun 2 09:30:33 EDT 2012

Hi all,

There were a few bug fixes to the plugin, so the code is updated. As I
am still gathering what all strange data machines can offer, please
bear with me and update your plugins.It'll take atleast a few more
revisions to get the client-code in proper shape :-).

Source: http://developer.pidgin.im/viewmtn/branch/shortchanges/im.pidgin.soc.2012.statscollector
-- look for the file libpurple/plugins/statscollector.c

For the windows guys, the .dll is located at the earlier dropbox link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11564582/statscollector.dll

Hope I see some more statistics flowing in :-).

Cheers
--Sanket