'SSL peer presented an invalid certificate' error received | running on ARM-ubuntu-11.10

William Ehlhardt williamehlhardt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:38:32 EDT 2012

So you're logging into the same SSL-enabled server on both the ARM and x86
builds, and it's failing on ARM, but not on x86?

Does it work/not-work in Pidgin itself?

Unfortunately, "SSL peer presented an invalid certificate" is about the
vaguest of the possible SSL errors. The SSL code (at least, the GnuTLS
stuff) gives some more detail about what's happening in the debug/info log
as it chugs along. Maybe there's more information there.