Question about a plugin i want to develop

Florian Bruneau-Voisine bruneauvoisine.florian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:42:38 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm develloping a plugin for libpurble in my studies.

That plugin would be able to accept or deny all purple_account_request, I
mean once plugin loaded if a remote user add me in his buddy list he would
be automatically added  ( respectively denied ) to my buddy list without
ask me authorization.

I would like to know what return value my plugin has to send at

          plugin_return = GPOINTER_TO_INT(
purple_signal_emit_return_1(purple_accounts_get_handle(),
 "account-authorization-requested", account, remote_user));

Because i read in the documentation that purple_signal_emit_return_1
returns the first non-NULL returned value; -Has it to be a gpointer ?and
which one ?

Thanks for reading , and answering.

PS: I alreaddy connected my plugin to this signal.