GSoC Android front-end

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Mar 20 03:15:24 EDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Alexis <vodkadechernobil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Besides basic functionality (add account, login, retrieve contact list
> and chat) what do you think that I should prioritize?

I think this is a pretty good list. And while that list may be small,
note that it's actually pretty involved--there are a lot of function
callbacks used for this basic functionality.  I think the notify and
request APIs are also pretty important.  There are also callbacks for
networking, pounces, statuses, SSL certificates, etc.  Search for
"UiOps" on this page might give you some idea:
http://developer.pidgin.im/doxygen/2.7.11/html/classes.html