article on coding for both GNOME Shell and Unity

Bruce Byfield bbyfield at axion.net
Fri Oct 12 16:01:05 EDT 2012

Hi:

I'm trying to develop a story about the increasing difficulty of coding for both
GNOME Shell and Unity. I began looking into the topic after talking with Jim
Nelson at Yorba, and I am looking for additional perspectives to round off the
story.

Could you tell me if Pidgin developers have noticed any difficulties along these
lines? If so could you describe them to me, and comment on how serious they
are?

Thanks for any reply that you have time to give,

--
Bruce Byfield 604-421-7189 (on Pacific time)
blog: https://brucebyfield.wordpress.com