/pidgin/main: e6c37a5e6666: New dependency: libcurl

Tomasz Wasilczyk tomkiewicz.groups at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:04:57 EDT 2012

My http implementation [1] now covers all purple_util_fetch_url
features (I event did wrapping inside purple_util_fetch_url, to use
new method). I didn't implemented features requested recently by Eion
Robb, but they are possible to be added there (and maybe I will do it
later).

There are some more features, I am working on (cookies support, or
requests with contents, like POST), but the rest of code seems to be
ready. Could someone look at it before merge (code in gg prpl is only
for debugging, it won't be merged)?

Tomek

[1] http://hg.pidgin.im/cpw/tomkiewicz/http/