GSoC project idea

ABHINAV MISRA abhinavmisra919 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 08:06:11 EDT 2013

Hi,
   I am Abhinav Misra, a second year undergraduate. I want to change the
interface of pidgin to make it more user-friendly and more appealing. I
have attached the design with this mail. Please give me suggestions
regarding it. Please let me know whether I can suggest this as a project
for GSoC 2013 ? I want to take this as my GSoC 2013 project.

  I know C, Java and I am familiar with Python and C++. I have knowledge of
GTK and most willing to learn anything new that will be needed for the
successful completion of the project.

Thanking you,

Regards,
--