GSOC: Chat Log

Thomas Hruska thruska at cubiclesoft.com
Wed Apr 17 03:19:15 EDT 2013

On 4/16/2013 7:28 AM, Ethan Blanton wrote:
> Thomas Hruska spake unto us the following wisdom:
>> LOL?  I hope someone at least submitted that to thedailywtf.com.  My
>> guess is that he put GSoC on his resume/CV and now works for an
>> enterprise somewhere writing software as the senior developer.
>
> I don't think there's any need to slander a student who got in over
> his head.
>
> Ethan

There are multiple parties at fault on that one, not necessarily the
student.

My last sentence was meant as a tongue-in-cheek joke regarding the
industry as a whole, but, in hindsight, it was in bad taste.

--
Thomas Hruska
CubicleSoft President

I've got great, time saving software that you might find useful.

http://cubiclesoft.com/