GSOC: Chat Log

Nathan Loewen loewen.nathan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:15:00 EDT 2013

Thanks for the responses.
Looking at the backend code, is what is required for this an implementation
of the existing PurpleLogLogger interface backed by a single SQLite
database? Or do the proposed changes to the frontend require this interface
to be reworked a bit. It looks to me like the frontend is handling reading
the logs and search. Does it make sense to move these functions to
libpurple to make better use of SQLite?

Nathan Loewen.