Project idea of Google summer of code

vikas 0380 vikas0380 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 15:00:04 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,
I am Vikas Sardana, pursuing my MCA from GGS Indraprastha University,
delhi, India
I would like to apply for the "Google summer of code" Program and  would
like to know that if i can choose Pidgin plugin development as a project
idea or not? I want to develop an RSS Feed plugin for Pidgin for the same
in C/C++, which supports Twitter posts feeds, RSS and Atom feeds.
     There are pre existing similar projects for the same but they are all
limited to linux only, I have already developed an RSS  reader in C/C++
using WxWidgets in the past. please reply ASAP.
suggestions and comments needed...

--
Regards
Vikas sardana