[GSoC] Whiteboarding Pidgin

Edwin Abraham edwin.abraham12 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:45:22 EDT 2013

Thanks Sanket and Peter for the references I will definitely look into them
before I set forward to developing them.

FYI : I was initially looking at http://swift.im/swiften/ and
http://mpiekos.blogspot.in/search/label/gsoc. These where XMPP and GSoC
related whiteboard projects that I found while looking through various
projects.

My User Tracking Idea was based on google drive's Drawing. I was thinking
if the objects in the Whiteboard are individually accessible after the use
of the Whiteboard and is saved to file. If the file is saved to cloud in
the Google Drive format then the whiteboard will be viewable in-browser.
But then I am not so sure about how we can store the content that is not
Image.

Can you suggest anymore areas I need to look into while looking at the
functional back-end in the GUI area?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im>wrote:

*Edwin Abraham,*
Skype ID: edwin_abraham12