[GSoC] Whiteboarding Pidgin

Tomasz Wasilczyk tomkiewi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:45:00 EDT 2013

I'd like to suggest, that (in case, such project will be accepted) it
could be done together with that old SoC branch integration. I mean,
both of these protocols (xmpp and yahoo) could use the same GUI and
libpurple API and just communicate with both services differently (and
it would be implemented in prpls). I think it's pointless to implement
it for all protocols separately (I believe, Gadu-Gadu also have
similiar feature).

Tomek