GSoc : Better Buddy Search.

Sathyavarathan Sivabalasingam ssatthy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 02:05:34 EDT 2013

Thanks Michael.

so can i add the features u mentioned?

1. extending search for buddies not in the list
2. search chat history.
3. directly adding jabber id

one clarification that
when u say buddies who are not in the list, do you mean offline buddies?

and one more feature that i have.

In the chat window, can we have a frame for advertisement. that frame will
contain ads that are relevant to their chat content.
eg. like gmail, Ads that relevant to the user's inbox content will be
displayed.

thank you.

S.Sathyavarathan
Undergraduate (BSc Engineering)