/soc/2013/ankitkv/gobjectification: ff659a466f19: OCD

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sat Aug 3 20:43:51 EDT 2013

The singular is a lot easier to use from a prpl point of view, not having
to make extra glists. The singular and plural functions had different
behaviour in pidgin too, the single would show up in pidgin in full whereas
the plural would just show something like "account has 3 new messages" as a
summary