New plugin API

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sat Aug 10 13:41:20 EDT 2013

It sounds to me like you think we need to either use "transfer none" on
everything all the time or "transfer full" all the time. I don't see why
that'd be the case.

Changing things like purple_account_get_connection() to be "transfer
full" seems like a lot of extra hassle for a single-threaded program.
But leaving those type of functions "transfer none" doesn't mean that
*everything* needs to be "transfer none" either.

In any case, in the short term, you need to fix the plugin code to not
use things after they're unref()ed.

--
Richard