[GSOC] Plugins Website - Progress as of 29th August 2013

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 17:39:50 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Bhaskar Kandiyal <bkandiyal at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi! :)
> <snip>

> The
> updates are installed silently without bugging the user.

I don't like this. Is it possible for the user to avoid auto-updates?
Notifications when a new version is available is nice, specially if the
notification can give or link to the changelong. A single button to update
is nice too. But I don't want my IM client installing stuff on my back. Nor
my IM client, nor my OS, nor my phone OS, nor Firefox.

Ranty rant

--
Masca