OTR and general security stuff

Jurre van Bergen drwhax at 2600nl.net
Thu Feb 14 18:02:29 EST 2013

Fair enough,

I bet you guys has seen this happening before, perhaps I should've asked
what your experience was with GSOC.

But what would be a reasonable way to get more eyes on the code for
security reviews?

Jurre

--
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.

http://jurrevanbergen.nl/