amavis stats

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sat Jul 20 16:35:59 EDT 2013

An update:
Forwarding spam from the Mailman moderator queue to
listname-spam at pidgin.im does seem to be making a big impact. I feel
like the moderator queue is getting less spam now than it did before
we regenerated the spam database.

> in a few days I'll change "Action
> to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit action is
> defined" under Privacy Options --> Sender Filters from "Hold" to
> "Reject."

FYI I never did this. The devel list is still set to hold email from
non-members. We're getting ~1 mail per day in the moderator queue and
it's not clear to me if this is because the sender wasn't on the list
or because the mail looked spammy. We could maybe try changing this to
'accept', if that's what people want. The support list is set to
accept.