continued spam leakage

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sun Jun 2 10:08:16 EDT 2013

Could someone who knows something about spamassassin check the setup
on rock and see if there's something can be done to make it suck less?
Spamprobe tends to leak very simple spams (such as bare URLs) because
it doesn't have enough context to know to block.  Spamassassin should
be able to back that up with rules, but it doesn't seem to be doing
so.

(That said, I quit using spamassassin years ago because it sucked and
didn't actually block spam -- but I am assured by others that if it's
configured properly it will actually do so.)

Ethan