File Transfer Implementation - GSOC Project 2013

Ashish Gupta ashmew2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 05:17:21 EDT 2013

Hello Sulabh,

I have been going through the Yahoo prpl for a bit now,
Do you have a list of issues as to what does not work in the code? Any
specific modules I could look at, Or would i need to rewrite the whole
thing from scratch ? I'm putting in various debug messages in the
yahoo_filexfer.c right now and trying to understand the program flow.

Thanks,
Ashish