Fwd: Cron <nobody at rock> /home/var/mailfilter/spamadjust

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Fri May 17 20:28:39 EDT 2013

Ethan set these up to help with spam on our lists, and due to a upgrade, the db version isn't matching now.

I could just delete the databases, but then we'd lose their idea of what is good and what isn't.  Is there a way to upgrade them?

Luke

----- Forwarded message from Cron Daemon <root at rock.pidgin.im> -----

Program version 5.1 doesn't match environment version 4.8
error: unable to open environment /home/var/mailfilter/spamprobe/devel: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database environment version mismatch
caught runtime exception: unable to open words database
Program version 5.1 doesn't match environment version 4.8
error: unable to open environment /home/var/mailfilter/spamprobe/support: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database environment version mismatch
caught runtime exception: unable to open words database
Program version 5.1 doesn't match environment version 4.8
error: unable to open environment /home/var/mailfilter/spamprobe/discussion: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database environment version mismatch
caught runtime exception: unable to open words database
Program version 5.1 doesn't match environment version 4.8
error: unable to open environment /home/var/mailfilter/spamprobe/packagers: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database environment version mismatch
caught runtime exception: unable to open words database
Program version 5.1 doesn't match environment version 4.8
error: unable to open environment /home/var/mailfilter/spamprobe/board: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database environment version mismatch
caught runtime exception: unable to open words database

----- End forwarded message -----