Fwd: Cron <nobody at rock> /home/var/mailfilter/spamadjust

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri May 17 21:04:39 EDT 2013

Luke Schierer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Ethan set these up to help with spam on our lists, and due to a
> upgrade, the db version isn't matching now.
>
> I could just delete the databases, but then we'd lose their idea of
> what is good and what isn't.  Is there a way to upgrade them?

Not after the fact, I don't think.  I just looked at that a bit ago.
I think the best thing to do is clear the databases, and then retrain
with a corpus of mailing list emails if necessary.  I am hoping to get
to it this weekend.

Spamassassin should help us out here, its classification is used to
retrain spamprobe.

Ethan