Data Structures

Sirui Lu slu at nd.edu
Mon Nov 18 22:24:37 EST 2013

Hi!

I'm a CS student at the University of Notre Dame, and one of my professors
encouraged me to look at some open source code and maybe help to develop
it. I am currently taking classes on data structures and computer
networking, and I am interested in both, so Pidgin seemed like a good
project to look at!

At this point, I have built and compiled Pidgin from the source, and was
looking through some pieces of code. If it would not be too inconvenient,
could someone point me in the right direction in which parts of the code I
could find some interesting data structures that could be optimized?

Thanks!

Sirui Lu