about msn

Duncan Berriman duncan at berrimans.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 06:03:23 EDT 2013

Hi,

No I don't agree, been using it for years without any issues (ok one I have
to restart my program every few months because for some reason msn locks it
out) other than that it works fine.

It is still in use as the msn gateway is still operational and only way to
talk to old messenger contacts who have migrated to skype.

Hopefully skype will provide a gateway before msn finally dies. It is still
in use and support in China by the way.

So please don't pull the plug just yet.

Duncan