Me and Elliott at GSoC mentor summit

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sat Oct 19 19:21:21 EDT 2013

I think we didn't mention this publicly, but Elliott Sales de Andrade
and I are both attending the Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit this
weekend in Mountain View, California, USA. It's a convention that
Google holds each year for mentors in the Summer of Code program. It
follows the "unconference" style, where attendees propose and vote on
sessions to hold.

This is super nerdy, but one session I'm excited about is a GPG key
signing happening tomorrow. I've generated a signature for most of our
tar.gz and tar.bz3 releases for a few years now. I've been using a
1024 bit DSA GPG key that I created 10 years ago, so I took this
opportunity to create a new 4096 RSA key and will be getting it signed
by people tomorrow. You can see my two keys here:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=mark+doliner

I'll try to mention this again elsewhere when I sign a release with the new key.