[GSoC] Merge branches (to all GSoC students)

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sat Sep 28 15:23:54 EDT 2013

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Tomasz Wasilczyk <twasilczyk at pidgin.im> wrote:
> 2013/9/28 Ethan Blanton <elb at pidgin.im>:
>> I think some of this email is somewhat premature.
>
> I just wanted to make hay while the sun shines (is it a good translation?).

Woah, I don't think I've heard any expression similar to this. But the
meaning seems pretty evident. Neat.

> My point, is just to draw student's attention to aspects they probably
> missed, to make these branches best quality possible.

Yeah, that's admirable. We should also be careful to make sure there
aren't buffer overflows.

SoC students: Even though the summer is over you're more than welcome
to continue contributing. We love contributions! If you want, please
feel free to continue working on your code, fixing bugs, checking for
memleaks, etc.