Proposal: A common infrastructure for Farstream in libpurple that could be reused by calling, file transfers and desktop sharing.

Niklas Andersson niklas.andersson at openforce.se
Fri Apr 25 03:08:16 EDT 2014

Thanks for your comment Jorge!

We will put together a design proposal, and let your senior developers
review it. We have one of Pidgin's "Crazy Patch Writers" in our core team,
so I am sure we will come up with an interesting solution here. ;-) I had a
look at the AUTHORS list for current and active developers.

Best regards,
Niklas