[GSOC] File Transfer Support for libpurple.

Ashish Gupta ashmew2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 06:23:42 EST 2014

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:

> Are you/we looking at merging this into release-2.x.y and trunk now, or
> are you still actively working to fix Google Talk FT through NAT?

I'm still working on getting the File Transfer for WAN clients up. NAT
seems to be a headache in this. That should not be much work though, since
everything else is in place. A few small changes must be able to facilitate
WAN file transfers. The status has improved a lot and it seems that
transfers are running on LAN as well as WAN.

> The Yahoo fix sounds pretty simple. Has that been merged?
Yes, Mark merged it long ago, afaik.