[GSOC] File Transfer Support for libpurple.

Ashish Gupta ashmew2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 06:32:37 EST 2014

Hi!

I've been working on my branch for some time :
http://hg.pidgin.im/soc/2013/ashmew2/filetransferY

The diff of this branch against main at the time of writing is :
http://bpaste.net/show/174993/

The changes I've made in this branch are primarily targeted at the
Jabber/Google PRPL related to transferring files between the Google Talk
desktop client and Pidgin.

I want to request  a review of this branch, so that it can be merged into
main as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot!,
Ashish Gupta,
(ashmew2)