GSoC 2014

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Sat Feb 8 18:30:35 EST 2014

Well, since no one else has offered and the deadline for GSoC2014
applications is fast approaching, I'm happy to admin. :)  I believe Tomasz
has offered to co-admin with me (correct me if I'm wrong there).  If anyone
has any objections I'm happy to hear them, otherwise, Mark, if you're able
to send through last years application form answers that would be great.

Cheers,
Eion