Status of main branch, and debugging on Windows

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Wed Feb 12 13:21:40 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<jean_seb at videotron.ca> wrote:
> defined... don't you have an auto-build system that tests that new checkins
> build on all platforms, at a minimum?)

> (aside 2: where should I send my patch which fixes the Windows build for
> discussion? Create a ticket or this mailing list?)

In general please create new tickets for patches at
https://developer.pidgin.im/newticket And feel free to cc people who
you think might be interested (Tomasz's trac username is tomkiewicz).
You can also mention patches on this mailing list and link to the
ticket to raise awareness, if you want. But patches that aren't in the
tracker tend to get lost.

Or of course you can send a patch directly to a developer, if you know
someone who is interested (sounds like Tomasz might be).