Paid work for Tomasz

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Wed Jan 8 15:04:25 EST 2014

Not sure if it's worth adding to the doc without some discussion first, but
I'd love to see a little bit of time devoted to handling buddies that
aren't on the buddy list.  Things like being able to view server-side
aliases or icons for buddies that you haven't got saved, or having
server-side aliases display in MUC's.  Thoughts?