Unified Communication

Niklas Andersson niklas.andersson at openforce.se
Tue Jan 28 06:19:44 EST 2014

Hi David,

 Hopefully I'll have the goods delivered later this year. We'll fix:

1. Encryption with SRTP (as a matter of fact I think that export
NSS_SSL_CBC_RANDOM_IV=0 is no longer necessary as of the Pidgin shipped in
Ubuntu 13.10)

2. Desktop screen sharing. We will use xfreerdp and FreeRDS respectively
for client/server with full compatibility with Lync.

 We'll most probably have to target Pidgin 3, because SRTP is implemented
in a newer version of Gstreamer and that newer version is only found in
Pidgin 3-trunk.

Best regards,
Niklas

2014-01-28 David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org>