Proposal : RTP and Raw Data streams

Niklas Andersson niklas.andersson at openforce.se
Sun Sep 7 21:24:00 EDT 2014

Hi Richard,

  Thanks a lot for your response.

  Youness, could you please answer Richards question? My understanding
is that Pidgin SIPE will be the first consumer of this API-change, but
I'll leave that to you to answer.

Also looping in Jakub Adam, upstream SIPE Developer.

And yes, our intention is to ramp up heavily on the interoperability
between XMPP and Lync when this is done :)

Best Regards,
Niklas