IM Network/Protocol Survey

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Sun Dec 27 13:48:08 EST 2015

The list of services is/was not comprehensive. I went to our site, grabbed
the list there and added what wikipedia had. I knew I wouldn't have
everything and added a few I could think of. Then sent it out before any of
the reviewers for back to me, and when they did (literally minutes after
the links went out) I already had like 10 responses and didn't want to mess
up the numbers.

At any rate, I'll be compiling a report in the next few days.

Thanks,
--

Gary Kramlich