NetworkManager dependency

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Sun Dec 27 22:46:32 EST 2015

Actually, if all we're doing is checking network status and handling a
signal on (dis)?connect we should check if we can just do it via GIO.  That
way it should just work, removes a dependency, and everyone is hopefully
happy :-D  I'll take a look when I have some time later.

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich

--