Windows build

Daniel Atallah daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 14:22:46 EST 2015

Prebuilt NSS binaries are already available (linked to from the
https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/BuildingWinPidgin page).
 * https://developer.pidgin.im/static/win32/nss-3.17.3-nspr-4.10.7.tar.gz
for the latest version
 * https://developer.pidgin.im/static/win32/nss-3.17.1-nspr-4.10.7.tar.gz
for the version that came with 2.10.11

Each of those has a corresponding .asc GPG signature (signed by DE890574)
that you can download as well.

It's hard to say what the cause of your problems building NSS is without
more information.

-D

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Youness Alaoui <
kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build Pidgin for Windows (to include the patch for issue
#14917) and I'm stuck at trying to get the NSS libraries to build. Is it
possible for someone who has them built already to zip the directory and
upload it for me somewhere ?

> p.s: Yes, I followed these instructions
https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/BuildingWinNSS but it doesn't seem to work
as I keep getting errors. It seems I'm having a CRT issue at the moment
when trying to link the resulting nspr.lib file.