Windows build

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Sun Jan 25 14:32:40 EST 2015

ok.... see, now I feel dumb! :-$

I used https://launchpad.net/pidgin-windev to get the environment setup for
MSYS/Mingw (cygwin just didn't want to work) and when I had missing nss
libraries, I thought I had to build them myself. Didn't realize the
makefile was looking in the wrong folder since the pidgin-windev script
downloaded nss-3.15.4-nspr-4.10.2 dependency but 2.10.11 was looking for
the libs in nss-3.17.1-nspr-4.10.7 directory.
Anyways, my issue in building them may have been due to having VS 2008
instead of VS 2010 (I had a unresolved __imp___environ), but I wasn't
looking for help on how to get them compiled anyway :)
Thanks a lot Daniel! I can now finish my build :)