GSoC 2015 - Writing a JS Plugin Loader

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 08:25:04 EDT 2015

Hello Gary,
           Also as regards the JS Loader project, if you have something
crucial about it that i can work on, then fine i will do that while i am
also thinking. Please if you do have an idea on what i can do in the user
concerning the JS loaders or something related to it, then i am truely
willing to work on it. I will be waiting for your feedback.
Thanks

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain