GSoC Project 2015 - Web Site Translation

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:26:17 EDT 2015

Hello,
    I am Alangi Derick Ndimnain, a third year student in the department of
comptuer engineering, University of Buea in Cameroon. This University is in
Africa and i am from Africa.
     I saw a project on the idea list of Pidgin that i wish to work on. I
will like to work on the Web Site Translation project for Pidgin's website.
I will like to implement this functionality to the website. This now makes
me ask the question: Is there a repository for the website so i can clone
the source codes and start working on it? Also i wish to request a mentor
that will like to mentor me on this project. Please i need a reply as soon
as possible so that i can start working on the project.
    I am available on the IRC channel and my irc nick is: d3r1ck. I will
like if a mentor replies to this post and update me at once.
   Thanks

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain