GSoC Project 2015 - Web Site Translation

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:46:22 EDT 2015

   So Koosha, what do you intend i do know, so do you mean i can't do this
in GSoC? I think this is a good GSoC project i think i can implement in the
summer for Pidgin. This is the second idea from the list that it wants to
be rejected that it is not a good enough to be a GSoC project. My question
is why was it on the idea list, it means this functionalities are needed.
So that is why i want to work on it. Another project i wanted to work on
the Mr Grim said it is not good enough to be a GSoC project is: Writing a
JS plugin Loader.
   Please reply me on what you think.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain